This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.pitsgreen.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- To safeguard the privacy of your credit card information we use Shopify, leading SSL Certificate Authority for e-commerce businesses which encrypt your order information, keeping it private and protected.
- It is a system which actually makes transmitting your credit card info over the internet safer than using it anywhere else around town.
- Your private information is never revealed over any insecure internet connection and once processed and verified, it is deleted from our records.
- We do not accept orders which are e-mailed to us. You must complete the order form and then inform us as to the method of payment.
- Do not send credit card numbers through email as this is much unsecured. . The purchase will appear on your credit card statement as "Diversity Wholesale Inc.".
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees or contractors who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- In order to use this website, a user must first complete the "Registration Form". During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Notice:All services provided are subject to the general terms and conditions of SmokePitara.com, which include a limitation of liability clause.
- We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Our general terms and conditions can be found on our website and upon request, we will provide you with a copy, free of charge.
By ordering you accept all responsibilities regarding shipment and legality of your order. It remains your responsibility to make sure that a product is legal in your country. If you have any doubts, consult your lawyer. Do not order any products that are illegal in your country. Do not email us with legal questions. We make no claim on the legal status of any product. Do not abuse our products in any way. In no event will our company or its subsidiaries be held liable for any damages or injuries caused by ingestion of, use or misuse of any of the products found herein. The company (Diversity Wholesale Inc.) can not be held responsible for the actions of its customers. The products sold by our company (Diversity Wholesale Inc.) are sold as stated in the packaging and not for human consumption, unless stated otherwise.